You must be 21 or older to purchase hand guns. You must comply with Federal, State and Local Laws at the time of order and transfer of ownership
Federal Law mandates that guns may only be shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer. The dealer will ensure that you are legally allowed to purchase the gun under all Federal, State and Local Laws before completing the gun transfer. The majority of dealers charge a fee for this service that is NOT included in your purchase transaction with Springfield Hellcat and is to be paid to the FFL Dealer at the time of transfer. If applicable the FFL Dealer may also reserve the right to charge Sales Tax on your gun total as well as the transfer fee.
In order to purchase your gun and have us ship to your chosen FFL dealer, you must complete the following steps listed below before we can process your order. Failure to complete these steps will cause a delay in the shipping of your order.
- PICK YOUR GUN! If your order also contains non-gun items, those items will ship directly to you.
- SELECT A FFL DEALER (YOUR GUN WILL BE SHIPPED HERE)Use this comprehensive FFL search tool to find an FFL dealer near you that will accept and perform your transfer. Write down the name and address details of the selected FFL dealer in the checkout page ‘order notes’ section.
- CONTACT FFL DEALER: Contact the dealer to ensure the gun is compliant with Federal, State and Local Laws, and that the chosen dealer will assist the transfer.
- SUBMIT YOUR ORDER! Make full payment for your order. Your gun will ship directly to your selected FFL Dealer via UPS, or USPS or FedEx.
A 15% fee will apply to all cancelled or returned firearms. Within 6 calendar days of placing your order, your chosen FFL Dealer should provide us with a copy of their FFL license. Failure to complete this process within 6 calendar days of ordering will result in your entire order being cancelled and 85% of payment will be refunded. Once the FFL license is received, the gun will ship to the FFL dealer within 3-7 business days pending FFL review and processing. You will receive a shipping confirmation when your order ships. We will request the dealer contact you when your gun is ready for pickup. Once the firearm is transferred through your selected FFL dealer, returns are no longer accepted. If you selected a dealer in California: California dealers must also include their CA firearms dealer (CFD) number on their license. Review CA State restrictions for firearms at http://certguns.doj.ca.gov/. The chosen FFL Dealer can Email Their FFL license along with your order number to:
- PICK UP YOUR GUN AT YOUR SELECTED FFL DEALER: Work with your selected FFL dealer to arrange your gun transfer. At the time of pick up, you will need to arrive with all proper identification and documentation / licenses to show that you can legally purchase and possess the gun. The FFL Dealer will complete a background screening using the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) as required. You should closely inspect the gun and verify the make, model, caliber/gauge and condition matches with what you ordered before any paperwork is filled out. If there are any issues with the gun do NOT complete the transfer paperwork, please contact Glock’s Customer Service.
Questions? Please message Customer Service at 1-530-237-4642
- BE SAFE AND SHARE THE THRILL!!