Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.glock.vip
This Policy covers information we may collect from you or that you provide to us in connection with the Websites and describes our policies and practices regarding the collection, disclosure, use, storage and protection of the information we collect.
Read this Policy carefully in its entirety. By visiting, accessing or using the Websites, you acknowledge that you have read and understand this Policy and agree to it. If you do not agree with this Policy, or any aspect of it, please do not visit, access or use the Websites. Our Websites are not intended for use by individuals located in the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA). We do not collect or track personally identifiable information (defined below) from individuals in the EU or EEA.
This Policy also applies to your communications with us through the Websites, such as through an email or contact form. This Policy does not apply to websites operated by third parties, even if those websites are accessible from links on our Websites.
This Policy may be updated, revised, or changed at any time at GLOCK’s discretion without notice to you. The current Policy in effect will be accessible on the Websites. You agree to periodically review the Websites for updates, revisions or changes to the Policy. By continuing to visit, use or access the Websites, you agree to any updates, revisions or changes to the Policy.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
Information You Provide to Us
To use certain areas and features of the Websites, we may require you to provide us with information that identifies you personally (we refer to such information as “personal information” or “personally identifiable information” in this Policy).
This information may include:
- Customer Records Information
- Commercial Information
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your email address
- Billing address
- Telephone number
- How We May Disclose Your Information We will never sell your personal information to any third parties and do not share your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. However, we may disclose personal information under certain circumstances, including:
- To subsidiaries and affiliates, to the extent permitted under applicable laws.
- To third parties, e.g., vendors and hosting companies, to provide the software, hardware, storage, networking and other necessary technology required to provide high quality products and services to you through our Websites.
- To fulfill the purpose or purposes for which you provided the personal information.
- For any other lawful or legitimate purposes, including, with your consent, where applicable.
- To comply with any lawful process or court order, cooperate with law enforcement, and to otherwise comply with any applicable laws or regulations. How We Ensure the Security of Your Information GLOCK is committed to ensuring that your personally identifiable and non-identifiable personal information is secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to prevent unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, or loss of your personally identifiable information. However, we cannot guarantee your personally identifiable and non- identifiable personal information will never be disclosed in a nature that conflicts with this Policy. Additionally, we are not responsible for any breach of security or actions undertaken by any third parties that receive the information. How We Store Data GLOCK retains all rights of ownership on our software, code, databases, designs and any other internally developed application to provide our Websites. You retain all rights of your data posted on the Websites. Requesting or Controlling Your Personal Information Upon request, we will allow you to correct inaccuracies or to remove your personal information from our sales or marketing distribution platforms and your Store account (store.teamglock.com) under certain circumstances, provided GLOCK does not have a legitimate or lawful purpose to retain it or is otherwise required by law to retain it. We will require you to identify yourself and the information you request to disclose to you, remove, modify or correct before commencing such requests. Information provided for verification purposes is used only for those purposes and is not saved or retained. We may refuse requests that are of unreasonable technical effort or would be highly unfeasible, endanger the privacy of others, or require access that is not normally necessary. When we provide access to your personal information for the purposes of modification, correction or removal, we do so free of charge except where doing so requires an unreasonable effort.To request correction or removal of your personal information from our sales or marketing distribution platforms, please contact [email protected]. To request the removal of your account associated with our Store (store.teamglock.com), please contact [email protected]. We will correct or remove such personal information from the Websites within seven business days following receipt of your request. If your request is refused for any reason, you will be informed of such refusal within seven business days.Do Not TrackWe do not respond to “Do Not Track” requests received from your web browser.ChildrenWe do not knowingly collect or solicit information from children under the age of 13. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us, please contact us through the addresses and mediums set forth below in the “Contact GLOCK, Inc.” section of the Policy. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 may review and request deletion of a child’s personal information, as well as prohibit the use of such information. If we become aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, we will take reasonable steps to remove that information.Privacy Rights of California ResidentsThe California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes the rights of California residents under the CCPA and explains how to exercise those rights. These rights are only available to current residents of the State of California.GLOCK gathers information from the following categories of Personal Information identified by the CCPA:
- Customer Records Information
- Commercial InformationAccess to Specific Information and Data Portability RightsYou have the right to request that GLOCK disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you,
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you,
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information,
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information,
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request),
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, we will disclose the personal information categories that the recipient obtained. Deletion Request Rights You have the right to request that GLOCK delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it. Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights To exercise the rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Submitting a digital verifiable request through our web form, located here. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request. Response Timing and Format We will confirm receipt of a verifiable request within 10 days and provide information about how the request will be processed. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will respond to a verifiable request in the same format in which the original request was made. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request. Collection of Personal Information from Applicants and Employees If you apply for a job with GLOCK, Inc., we may request professional and employment-related information, education information, characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law, and biometric information. If you are accepted for employment, other relevant Personal Information will be collected from you and included in your personnel file, along with any Personal Information collected during the application process. More information regarding the collection of Personal Information from applicants and employees is provided during the application process. Non-Discrimination We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not do any of the following based upon your decision to exercise your rights under the CCPA:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- By Phone: Phone: 530-327-4642
By Email: [email protected]
- Via the Internet: www.glock.vip/contact-us